- With the help of this all-in-one gym equipment, you can tone and strengthen your arms, legs, thighs, and core. A Smith machine, a pull-up bar, cable crossovers, and a leg developer are all combined in one exercise.
- Use the Smithstyle press bar and cable crossovers to amplify your upper body muscles, and the leg developer to make your lower body muscles stronger.
- You can target the various body sections with the aid of this multipurpose machine. You can use the steel aircraft cable system, pull-up bars, and cross pulleys to perform some crossover exercises for the chest and shoulders.
- The bottom pulley and leg developer let you focus on the hamstrings, quadriceps, and glutes when working your thighs and legs.
- It has a detachable utility bench for a wide variety of strength training. The padded seat of the exercise bench can be adjusted to several different settings.
- Additionally, the Smith design press bar incorporates bar catches and movable safety stops.
- The cage measures 65" x 79.25" x 84.5" and the bench measures 68.25" x 26" x 45.5"; both are perfect for use in a home gym. You can easily organize your weight plates with the help of the set's four storage posts.
- Steel tubing measuring 14 gauge is used to make it. It is strong and secure to use because it has a foot plate to match your bottom pulley and an adjustable back pad for back support, reducing potential bodily harm and injuries.
- It needs adequate space but has a broad walk-in design for safety precautions.
Product Dimensions : 98"L x 59"W
Color : Gray, Brown
Pattern : Solid
Material : Steel
Shape : Round